doeS JOB hunting GET YOU DOWN?
Too many job seekers describe their experience as impersonal, demoralizing, and confidence-sapping. It's no surprise why:
You're overwhelmed sifting through online postings, wondering which jobs you even want and if you're qualified enough to land them.
You're dreading updating your resume and writing cover letters, sending off tens of applications only to wait, hope, and receive boiler plate rejection emails or total radio silence.
You're starting and stopping your search, feeling stuck and struggling to find the motivation to make it across the finish line.
With this experience as the status quo, no wonder job seekers give up partway through their search, accept the first offer to come along, or simply decide to stay in a job that's making them miserable.
Landing a job you love should not be so hard.
And it doesn’t have to be.
WHO WE ARE
I'm Liz Cohen, the Founder and Head Coach at Next Step Careers. I've worked for organizations like LinkedIn, Facebook, Duke University, startups and nonprofits, and I've helped hundreds of job seekers land jobs they love.
At LinkedIn, I worked with experts to create data-driven training programs, and was inspired by the impact of step-by-step guidance on job seekers' confidence and results. I founded Next Step Careers to carry this mission forward.
Here's the #1 lesson I've learned along the way: Most job seekers are spending too much time on the wrong job search activities.
What's standing between most job seekers and a job they love isn't their education or their resume -- it's their approach.
I believe everyone deserves to land a job they love -- and I know that with our approach, anyone can. Even better, the job search can (and should!) make you a stronger professional and a better version of yourself.
If you're ready to take the next step in your career, I want to help you too.
our proven model
In our 9-week online course you will:
- Clarify the ideal roles that match your skills and passion
- Be guided, step-by-step, through today's most data-driven, proven approach to job searching
- Become a master networker, interviewer, negotiator (and overall communicator!)
- Gain confidence in who you are and your ability to achieve what you want
- Yes... you'll get a dynamite LinkedIn profile, resume and cover letter too ;)
PART 1: FIND IT
Week 1: Define your dream job
Week 2: Tailor your brand
Week 3: Find opportunities
PART 2: LAND IT.
Week 4: Build your network
Week 5: Create stellar applications
Week 6: Ace the interview
PART 3: LOVE IT.
Week 7: Negotiate a higher salary
Week 8: Choose the best offer
Week 9: Hit the ground running
Whether you're finally gearing up to land the job of your dreams, troubleshooting a stagnant job search, or want to make sure you do the job search right -- this course is for you.
our 9-week course includes
- 30 Instructional Video Modules teaching you today's most data-driven job search process
- Weekly Homework to keep your search on track
- 20+ Cheat Sheets making the hardest job search activities EASY including:
- Resume Templates
- LinkedIn Makeover
- Cover Letter Templates
- Interview Prep Worksheets
- Networking and Negotiation Talking Points
- 3 BONUS Videos:
- Tackling Resume Gaps
- The Job Search Silver Bullet
- Overcoming The Job Search Blues
- BONUS: Lifetime Access To All LYDJ Content - Including All New Content As It's Developed
- BONUS: In-Course Commenting, To Get All Your Questions Answered Along The Way!
how do you join?
To cover all the material in our 9-week course costs our private coaching clients over $4,000. Is it worth it? Absolutely -- investing in a personal guide to help you become your best professional self (and often earn a raise 2-4x the cost of coaching) is the best money you can spend.
Similar courses cost $2,000+ and do not include 1:1 coaching time as our premier course does. We charge significantly less for our course experience, because we believe that great career advice should be affordable, and we know the impact hands-on support can have on people's job search success.
Course participants will pay just $347 for the entire course and all bonuses. That's a 90% discount from what you would pay to cover this material in 1:1 coaching. And because we are constantly improving upon and adding to the LYDJ course with bonus videos and content (that you receive lifetime access to when you join) it will never be this inexpensive again.
PLUS, if you want accountability, support, and to barrel through this course in 9 weeks with Liz as your personal coach, we also offer a PREMIER course for just $997 that includes ALL OF THE ABOVE AND:
- 6 Private Coaching Sessions (30-Minutes Each) With NSC Head Coach, Liz Cohen (a $1,200 value)
- 50% Discount On Additional Private Coaching
- BONUS: Private Facebook Group for ongoing support throughout the course
- BONUS: Accountability Messages, Tips & Tricks to keep you moving and motivated
If you're ready to land your dream job, there's no better time to commit than right now. Claim your spot today!
our money back guarantee
This course has the power to profoundly change your life. Seriously. We've seen clients transition from small family businesses to tech giants. We've seen professionals wondering whether they'd ever find a job land the job of their dreams. We've seen people go from fearful to fierce when approaching the job search. We're confident that if you do the work, you'll get enormous benefit from this experience. And we're happy to back that up with our risk-free money back guarantee.
If you're unsatisfied with our course in any way, we'll give you a full refund within 60 days of purchase. No questions asked. Seriously.
OUR CLIENTS ACHIEVE RESULTS (AND HAPPINESS!)
We've helped people land jobs and be successful at companies including: